Govt. of India
Department of Telecommunications
WPC Wing, Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
The procedure for frequency assignment for telecom service providers has been reviewed, and it has been decided that once a frequency band is earmarked to a Telecom Service provider for a defined service area, no further site-wise frequency assignment within the service area would be required.
2. However, details of actual frequency usage (site/BTS wise) will be provided by the service provider to WPC Wing in the prescribed format. Such details should be provided to WPC Wing within a fortnight of such earmarking of relevant spectrum.
Assistant Wireless Adviser (V)
1. All concerned.
2. Cellular Operators Association of India.
3. Association of Unified Telecom Service Providers of India.
4. Secretary (SACFA), WPC Wing, Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi.
5. Director(WM), Wireless Monitoring Organisation,Pushpa Bhawan, New Delhi.
6. Director(WFD), Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi.
Copy for information to:
1. Sr. PPS to Chairman (TC), Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.
2. PPS to Member(T), Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.
3. PPS to Additional Secretary (T), Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.
4. PPS to Sr. DDG(TEC), Khurshid lal Bhawan,New Delhi-110001.
5. Sr. DDG(VAS), Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi-110001